FD is a global technology provider with more than 20 years of experience working with some of the world's largest finance, technology, automotive, manufacturing and energy institutions.
The Group's Kx technology, incorporating the kdb+ time-series database, is a leader in high-performance, in-memory computing, streaming analytics and operational intelligence. Kx delivers the best possible performance and flexibility for high-volume, data-intensive analytics and applications across multiple industries. FD operates from 15 offices across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, including its headquarters in Newry, and employs more than 2,400 people worldwide.
*About the role:*
We are seeking experienced Java Developers to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business (Globally). We hire developers in need of a constant challenge and who are dedicated to solving business challenges across capital markets.
* Develop & support Java server side components of market making, pricing, and hedging applications.
* Produce object oriented designs in Java, enhance , re-factor existing designs
* Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies
* Translate business requirements into technical design using appropriate methodology
* Interface with various stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
* Developing robust systems with an eye towards performance, supportability and maintainability.
* Strong development practices including pairing, code reviews, unit testing and regression testing.
* Must have a very good understanding of object-oriented design, programming and be able to put this knowledge into practice
* Experience creating enterprise multi-threaded systems
* Proficiency in Core Java programming
* Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
* Experience building system from end to end
* Private pension
* Bonus Scheme
* Health Insurance
* Death Cover
* Cycle to work scheme
* Telephone Call
* Tech Test
* Video Call
* Final Interview with management
Java, Spring, Spring Boot, HibernateJava