Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to ambitious Candidates who are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant role within a growing organisation in Maghull.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop and can hit the ground running. This role will be suited to a candidate who is Part Qualified and wants to carry on studying and develop within the business.Salary:
up to £35,000 (9-5pm - 37.5 hours) Plus study support - with increases each exam plassLocation:
Maghull - Parking on siteJob Duties;
Who will I report in to?
- Support with production of monthly management accounts
- Monthly financial reporting.
- Analysis and investigating and Variances against project plans
- Crucial being involved in the budgeting and Forecasting and presenting.
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparation of Monthly & Annual Accounts
- Produce management reports to provide insightful analysis
- Analysis of operational performance - focusing on improvement
- Cash flow forecasting
- Develop reporting system, provide automated reports and financial models
- Oversee Sales and Purchase Ledger
This role will report in to the Finance ControllerWhen will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possibleIdeal experience?
- Ideally study CIMA or ACCA
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
Please get in touch with Sam at Accountable on to hear more about the role.