Engineering/Maintenance Supervisor - Great opportunity for progression
Candidates must have maintenance or electrical experience in a similar role.
My client is urgently seeking an Engineering Supervisor who long term is looking for career progression.
Responsibility for the day to day supervision, to manage and motivate the engineering team, through a culture continuous improvement. You will also be responsible to deliver sustainable reliability of all equipment, through proactive maintenance and speed of response, allowing the business to achieve the manufacturing plans and performance objectives as required.
The ideal candidate will come from an engineering or manufacturing background as an Maintenance/ Engineering Supervisor.
You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
• Ideally hold an engineering qualification such as C&G, HNC or HND
• Strong people management skills.
• A good understanding of basic engineering principles.
• Strong demonstrable leadership and communication abilities
• Good organisational skills and able to work to deadlines
• Proven Planning and scheduling abilities
• Keen and willing to drive performance and improvements across the business
Please only apply if you have maintenance or electrical experience in a similar role.
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly Jill Wanklyn at for a confidential discussio