Your new company
C4S Search are pleased to be working with a Global Manufacturing company.
Your new role
The Maintenance Engineer will be reporting to the Engineering Manager. You will be part of a team ensuring the smooth running of the manufacturing operation by resolving predominately mechanical and electrical breakdowns, delivering PPM and driving improvements.
What you will need to succeed
* 3 years experience as a maintenance engineer with experience in the food industry desirable
* A recognised apprenticeship/ HND/ NVQ/ City and Guilds or relevant work experience
* 17th or 18th Electrical edition
Roles and Responsibilities
* Respond promptly to breakdowns and give feedback to production regarding expected downtime and planned corrective action
* Conduct PPM or other equipment servicing as directed by the engineering manager
* Work closely with all contractors when on site
* Report to the line manager about purchasing parts for servicing on all equipment
* Conduct press tool changes when required
* Give advice, training and recommendations to the production team regarding improvements to the process to maximise machine productivity and minimise down-time
What you will get in return
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be paid a salary of up to £35,000
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Tom Svensson to discuss this further
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
C4S Search is an award-winning talent acquisition business for the supply of permanent and contract workers across STEM Sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics.)