Junior Analyst role for graduates with 6 months experience in financial services. You'll have a wide range of duties within the department such as settlements, stock reconciliations, client service, NAV, working with different asset classes, pricing and valuations as well as reporting.
An independently owned and highly specialised boutique asset management group. Implementing high value niche investment strategies historically deployed by leading bank proprietary desks. Managing portfolio and risk efficiently across specific jurisdictions and asset classes using bespoke financial instruments and investment structures.
The Junior Analyst will receive a high level of investment, full study support and a clear career path to follow.
As a Junior Analyst, your job will include:
* In-depth research and analysis of markets, transactions and activities
* Transaction analysis and valuations
* Assisting with the production of client presentations/documents (e.g. pitch books, process timetables and letters, valuation materials)
* Involvement in client meetings and on client calls (including interfacing with clients in person/by email/on calls)
* Project management across multiple demanding and time critical initiatives
* Preparing sector market updates and manage internal databases
Outstanding academic record - minimum of bachelors degree with a 2.1 or equivalent grade
MUST BE ABLE TO CODE IN ONE OF VBA, Python OR R
Excel: Create Macros, VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables
A competitive salary (£25,000-£35,000) with a bonus usually paid out at 20%
Full benefits package (private medical cover, pension scheme, 23 days annual leave)
Study support for relevant qualifications
Excellent work life balance
Able to commute to the City of London