We are recruiting for a Fire Alarm Installation Engineer for a mobile role to cover Milton Keynes (van included).
Work hours: (Apply online only) Monday - Friday
To carry out Installation works on both new and existing fire detection and alarm systems, ensuring that local procedures are adhered to in addition to EMCOR requirements.
• To undertake the installation of large and small Fire (Detection Alarms, Aspirating, PA/VA, & FT/DR) & Security (Access Control, CCTV, ANPR, & IDS) systems with the quality of an experienced electrician.
• The role will require the engineer to conduct himself in a safe and professional manner in occupied premises with good communication skills to ensure works are delivered to the customer and employers' satisfaction.
• Experience and knowledge of Fire & Security systems is beneficial, and a desire to learn new technical skills with a dynamic approach is key.
• Ensure good timekeeping and housekeeping.
• 17 /18TH Edition qualified electrician
• Professional, presentable appearance.
• Good Communication skills.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Administration Skills
• PC literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office Applications
Flexible benefits available (retail discounts, reduced gym memberships etc)
25 days annual leave + BH