Report & System Support - FMCG / Fresh Produce - Kent
This role would be ideal for a graduate (or someone with similar experience) who is looking to start their career in systems and the fresh produce industry. The well established fresh produce / fruit company, will provide training on all the systems and tools, including: Prophet ERP, SQL, and Business Objects.
A successful candidate will be good at interacting with people and helping them problem solve. You will be able to handle complex concepts, synthesising new knowledge into deliverable products for our business. Your job will be split between two main areas. For half your time you will be working with our users with reports, understanding their needs and developing solutions to these requirements. For the rest of your time you will be working through our support desk, working with the Systems team to resolve user problems with business systems.
* £ Competivie + benefits + career prospects
* Location: Kent
* Permanent, full-time
* Although mainly office hours, you will need to provide phone cover one week-end in ten with ad-hoc evening support during cover week. Small chance of having to attend site out of hours for emergencies
* You will need to drive due to the out of hours requirements.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
* Report definition, creation & implementation
* Responsible for the company reporting environment & report development process
* Daily work on support system to resolve outstanding queries
* Work within systems team to support and document existing and new workflows
* Advocate good BI design and usage within the business
* Actively moving users from data heavy reports to aggregated dashboards
* Some data analysis work
* Active problem solving
* Minor IT (Office, Windows & mobile device) support
* End-user system support for supply base
* Phone cover one week-end in ten with ad-hoc evening support during cover week. Small chance of having to attend site out of hours for emergencies.
* Be a graduate with a relevant subject, or to have held a similar role
* Interest in the Fresh Produce / Fruit / FMCG industry
* Positive, outgoing & friendly personality
* Excellent communicator & Highly numerate
* Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
* Logical & systematic
* Ability to interact with any level of staff with confidence & clarity
* Full, clean driving licence
* Ability to work alone, on own initiative or as part of a team as required
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
* Willingness to work occasional unsocial hours