Investment Fund Expenses 9 Month Contract - Edinburgh
Eden Scott's client is a proud leader in their field across an award-winning range of Investment solutions. They offer so much more to working than just financial reward.
Their passion for high performance, service and innovation has made them one of the most consistently awarded Financial Services Company in the country.
The successful individual will work from home due to COVID-19 and the role could go permanent Key responsibilities will include:
- Distribute payment of Fund expenses in line with Fund Expense Policy
- Prepare annual fund expense budget
- Present budget to internal management committee and fund Board
- Monitoring actual expense payments against budget and amending expense accruals within the daily NAV accordingly
- Oversee administrator access rights for accounts payable workflow system, provide business-wide training on system and maintain user guide
- Review ongoing charges figures calculated by Third Party Administrators
- Review quarterly OCF capping movements,
- Prepare and present paper to internal management committee & Fund Board
- Review OCF figures disclosed in interim and annual Financial Reports
- Prepare ad-hoc OCF forecasts as and when required
- Attend service review and due diligence meetings with the Third Party Administrators
- Review Third Party Administrator SLAs /
- Involvement in Operations and Company-wide projects
- Ensure that all procedural documentation is accurate, updated and readily accessible
- Any other reasonable task assigned to you by your manager.
- Proven track record in a role within an Investment Management Operations team with experience of fund accounting / payment of Fund expenses is essential
- Excellent excel and data manipulation skills
- An understanding of pooled investment fund structures in Ireland and/or UK is essential
- Knowledge of Custody, TA and Depositary functions would be desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships with stakeholder departments
- Ability to drive change, leading to productivity and efficiency improvements
- Team player, willing to contribute fully to the workings of the department and within a team framework
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail please send your CV to Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
This position may be just one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before, please call on 0131 550 1100 or drop off a CV at email@example.com and we will make sure that most relevant Consultant gets back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we never send CVs anywhere without your prior consent.