Harvey Nash's public sector client is currently looking for a Programme Manager to join their team for an initial two months. The clients office is based in Edinburgh, however, due to current restrictions this role will be home based. Responsibilities will include liaising with national partners and Local Authorities to ensure that the 20m investment delivers improved outcomes for children and young people who have been most impacted by Covid.
- You will support Ministerial related activity, prepare briefing and updated on the Summer Offer and contribute to the wider Education recovery work.
- You will be responsible for provision of the Secretariat function for the Summer Offer for both Local Authorities and National Partners.
- Support the robust evaluation process is for the Summer Offer to ensure that we have the management information which Ministers require.
- Maintain a knowledge bank on the Summer Offer so that it is threaded through the work.
- Oversee budget profiling for the team, providing accurate information as required.
- Support the team to continuously improve process, products and delivery
This role has been deemed outside IR35 by the client. The rate on offer is 500-600/day. Applicants must hold, or be happy to apply for, a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland. Please click the link to apply.