Senior Investment Operations Assistant - Glasgow
Eden Scott's client is currently seeking Senior Investment Operation Assistant to join their investment organisation in Glasgow, this role is working at home due to Covid-19 at the moment. The successful individual will provide assistance to the Operation Manager and perform daily duties withing the valuations' function and conduct quality checks and ensure client requirements are prioritised at all timesResponsibilities:
- Assist Team in the completion of daily tasks associated with CGT and Valuations functions and requirements, i
- Communicate with Investment Front Office for requests, remediation and query resolution.
- Perform second-checking on daily tasks, and allocation of any ad-hoc tasks received.
- Deputise for Operations Manager when relevant, and ensure the team meets weekly to discuss, document and communicate all relevant issues affecting CGT and Valuations.
- Ensure that the department's documented KPIs / KRIs are met
- Provide technical advice and help resolve problems
- Support the change management programme, where relevant
- Manage the development and delivery of changes to operational and system infrastructure.
- Conduct/Attend face to face meetings with stakeholders & Change Analysts to discuss technical issues
- Ensure your team procedures are documented to the appropriate standard and periodically reviewed and updated where necessary.
- Respond to telephone enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Log, maintain and respond to written client enquiries in a timely manner
Contact Karen.email@example.com on 0131 550 1129 or Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understanding of Investment Products (preferred)
- Understanding of performance and impact to valuations (preferred)
- Understanding of tax packs for clients (preferred)
- Demonstrable knowledge of investment management, including relevant terminology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages: Minimum basic level Word and intermediate level Excel
- Demonstrate ability to understand and summarise complex information in a professional and concise manner
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, multi task and interpret information quickly
This position may be just one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before please call us on 0131 550 1100 or drop off a CV at email@example.com and we will make sure the most relevant Consultant gets back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we never send CVs anywhere without your prior consent.
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.