Internal Controls Analyst job opportunity within an international and innovative market leading business
Your new company
Our client an international and innovative market leader, has a new job opportunity for an Internal Controls Analyst for their Global Internal Controls Team located in Edinburgh.
Your new role
The purpose of the role is to facilitate the design, implementation, and on-going optimization of global financial controls in order to help ensure
- Safeguarding of company assets
- Completeness/accuracy of financial statements and related disclosures (SOX 404 requirements)
- Manage risk and foster efficient and effectiveness of operations
Acting as a trusted advisor, you will obtain a deep understanding of processes and collaborate to drive efficiency efforts through
- Daily interaction\advisory to control owners
- Routine process\control walkthroughs
- Embedding ourselves in: finance transformations, system implementations, CFO efficiency Initiatives
- Building partnerships and increasing collaboration with Internal Audit and IT partners
What you'll need to succeed
- A professional qualification is preferred, however is not essential (depending on experience)
- Extensive experience of working on SOX Audits and/or SOX programs.
- Experience of internal control design, implementation, and evaluation.
- Experience of performing Risk Assessments.
- Knowledge and experience in Governance, Risk, and Control frameworks, approaches, tools, methodologies
- Experience in Access Management; Segregation of Duties
- Self-starter; adaptable to change
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, deliverables, and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal and written communication skills
- What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to play an important role in an organisation which has a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe.
- The opportunity to build a career that you can feel passionate about.
- A generous benefits package including a bonus
- Flexibility to work remotely part of the week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.