Content Producer, Higher Education, Perm Your new company
In delivering the strategic priorities of the University, we support the enhancement of the University's reputation for excellence in the student experience, teaching and learning, and high-quality research with global impact. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Plan, design and create web and digital content based on user needs.
- Develop key messages, enhance the online presence and brand awareness in order to advance the University's strategic objectives, with a particular focus on recruitment, research, teaching and the student experience.
- Proactively ensure website copy is current, up-to date and relevant to the various stakeholders.
- Work with the Digital Analyst to review and monitor the effectiveness of the University's online activity, track performance and optimise content based on results. Conduct research and utilise quantitative and qualitative data to inform content decisions.
- Build relationships and work effectively with Faculty and Professional Services colleagues to develop appropriate web content. Use evidence to explain decisions.
- Hold responsibility for uploading content and ensuring that the virtual event platform is operational.
What you need to do now
- Degree or a minimum of three years equivalent relevant experience in a digital content role.
- Experience of working with brand and digital guidelines and web governance.
- Experience in planning, creating and iterating user centred, search engine optimised content. Confident in translating complex information in to user-friendly, easily understood content that is accurate and grammatically correct.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.