Legal Secretary - Private Client
Based in Edinburgh
Permanent role - Up to 26,000
Search Consultancy are currently working with a leading client in the Legal sector based in Edinburgh to recruit a Legal Secretary to provide exclusive support to a STEP qualified Senior Private Client Specialist.
This is a long term prospect and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career further. Full-time hours are preferred, however the client will entertain the idea of part-time hours.
This role will be office based in the client's office in Edinburgh, so applicants must be comfortable travelling to the office on a daily basis.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Typing of correspondence and a variety of other documents
* Set up and maintenance of systems to provide the administration of legal procedures including but not limited to - Wills, POAs, Executries etc.
* Organisation of meetings including booking rooms, minute taking, preparing schedules, itineraries and then following up with action points thereafter
* Various other general administration and secretarial tasks as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Recent relevant experience working in a Legal Secretary capacity - this experience is essential
* Conveyancing exposure - this experience is preferred but not essential
* Excellent administration, attention to detail & organisational skills with the ability to deal with a very busy workload effectively
* Solid IT skills including the use of the MS Office suite and the ability to pick up bespoke systems effectively
* Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that due only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.