Project Manager - InterimEdinburgh Temporary - Full-time £200 - £300 Per day (Inside IR35)Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of our public sector client, who are looking for a Project Manager to start on an immediate basis. The position is based in Edinburgh but given the current restrictions, colleagues are currently working from home. This is a full-time vacancy working Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm with a daily rate of £200 to £300.
This post is inside IR35. Due to the nature of this job, a Counter Terrorist Check (CTC) is required.
Being a project manager, you will be delivering the '2021 Summer Offer for Children and Young People' programme which involves children and young people restoring their wellbeing by enabling them to reconnect, play, be active and enjoy themselves, particularly for those who have been most impacted by Covid. This is one of the 100 day commitments which the client are delivering as part of a new administration.Main Duties
- Project management for the 2021 Summer Offer for Children and Young People programme, maintaining the project plan and underpinning documentation.
- You will support Ministerial related activity, prepare briefing and updates on the Summer Offer and contribute to the wider Education recovery work.
- You will be responsible for the provision of the Secretarial function for the Summer Offer for both Local Authorities and National Partners.
- Support the robust evaluation process for the Summer Offer to ensure that we have the management information which Ministers require.
- Maintain knowledge on the Summer Offer so that it is threaded through the work.
- Oversee budget profiling for the team and providing accurate information as required.
- Support the team to continuously improve process, products and delivery.
To be considered for this role, please apply online now with your up to date CV.
- Proven ability to successfully manage and deliver projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with and understand the needs of stakeholders and customers.
- Experience of compiling Ministerial briefing or material for senior colleagues.
- Ability to use planning and organisational skills to manage competing priorities.
- Experience of using evidence to evaluate projects or other policy based work.