A rare opportunity has arisen with an interiors brand based in Glasgow, with an exceptional reputation in creating high-quality fabric and furnishings. With a multi-disciplined team of up to 70 staff, this role will sit in the heart of the talented Ecommerce team.
Last year, the business launched its B2C website which has seen substantial growth. In this key appointment, the successful Ecommerce Administrator will be responsible for uploading, updating, and maintaining the high footfall Shopify site. The Role:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Listing and uploading products and images to the Ecommerce platforms.
- Optimizing listings to improve conversion.
- Creation of product/part listings - with some basic content.
- Ensuring all content and imagery is up to date, on-brand, and SEO optimized.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the B2C customer services and troubleshooting any issues that arise. (CRM)
- Analyze and grow traffic across all e-commerce platforms.
- Driving revenue profit with rich listing content.
- Maintaining Ecommerce platforms for the business including, but not limited to Shopify.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply below for immediate consideration.
- Successful current experience within an Ecommerce position.
- Excellent knowledge of an Ecommerce platform. This can be anything from Shopify to Magento.
- Excellent knowledge within Microsoft Excel.
- Highly motivated with proficient organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Confident team player.
- Background in the fashion/textile/interiors sector would be advantageous however not essential.