A brand new Digital Account Executive role has arisen with one of the top advertising agencies in EMEA with an array of awards and a Google Premier Partner Agency . With offices in Ireland and the big smoke, they are now growing their new office in the heart of Glasgow. These types of roles don't pop up very often!
They offer a range of services across Search, Display, Video, Paid Social advertising, SEO, e-commerce, and performance creative and content. Everything they do has a focus on driving ROI for their clients.
Personality is key for this role and is perfect for someone who is energetic, client-focused, and has a love for creating digital campaigns focused on delivering a return on investment. The successful Executive will need to be up for the challenge, driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic about all things Digital Marketing What will you get in return?
- Working for one of the top growing agencies in EMEA, working with a broad range of clients
- Fun, casual working environment with a focus on social events
- Training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
Here's an idea of what you'll get up to on a daily basis:
Who are you?
- Support and work closely with internal teams including PPC, Paid Social, and SEO teams
- Carry out research on the latest trends and developments in digital media, to help inform strategy
- Develop and maintain digital media strategies to align with core campaign objectives
- Paid digital media management across various platforms including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Manage digital advertising campaign builds
- Provide data-driven insights to inform campaign performance optimization across various platforms
- Develop and advise on Social content creation to maximize the paid media placements
- Carry out campaign analysis and reporting
- Work as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Manage campaign budgets
- Liaise with internal teams to develop campaigns and develop strong relationships with clients
- Stay up to date with new developments in the world of digital advertising
- Monitor, analyze, and report back on the performance.
- Use digital tracking tools to provide insights, performance data, and analysis for clients.
- Work closely with other teams of specialists to ensure a cohesive digital approach for clients, across both paid and organic activity.
If you are personable, enthusiastic, and incredibly organized then we want to hear from you! The successful candidate would tick all of the following boxes: Essential Criteria
Apply below for immediate consideration, or get in touch with Brian.
- Ideally, 1-2 years experience working in a digital role, preferably within an agency
- Understanding of digital marketing channels, techniques tools including (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing Google Analytics(don't worry, you don't need to have ALL of these!)
- Relevant degree and brownie points for relevant digital marketing qualifications
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and effectively manage multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills and along with attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and spoken skills with the ability to confidently communicate strategic plans to clients, colleagues, and external agencies.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to analyze performance and act on opportunities
- Aptitude for problem-solving and lateral thinking
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fantastic time management with the ability to work to deadlines and ensure workflow management