A brand new role has arisen in a leading Scottish retailer and Ecommerce business. The business has achieved tremendous growth in the last 3 years, growing 380%, with this growth trajectory expected to continue.
The business is excited to be recruiting for a driven and experienced Ecommerce Manager to join the team. In this role, you will not only lead and develop the Ecommerce Team, but you will be instrumental in taking it to the next level in a period of high growth within the business. With a change in consumer buying habits shifting online, you will be highly experienced in all aspects of online retail and how to amplify this in order to grow the current and future offering for customers.
Strong and passionate in nature, this individual will be bursting with fresh innovative ideas, market-leading experience, and driven to make change for the better in everything they do for their customers.Main Tasks and Responsibilities
What we require from you:
- Managing the day-to-day running of the company's digital channel Ecommerce function.
- Analyzing channel performance to maximize return on investment.
- Working with your department to achieve collaborative goals to achieve growth targets.
- Implementing training plans and staff development.
- Working with agency partners to ensure ongoing development across digital channels.
- Project management of any new digital pathways or development needs.
- Optimizing customer journey through numerous digital channels.
- Planning ahead a yearly promotional calendar with the Marketing function.
- Ensuring brand partners are promoted in the best possible way digitally.
- Optimizing conversion rates through digital channels.
- Reporting and working to and achieving set KPI's.
What's in it for you:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Be driven by development, success, and continuous improvement.
- Be comfortable working within a fast-paced operation.
- Experience in optimizing a B2C and B2B ecommerce business.
- Experience of working in a retail-orientated ecommerce environment.
- Experience in managing a team of staff in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in liaising with multiple departments within a company.
- Ability to manage agency partners and technical digital development
- Be a proven digital marketer across all digital channels.
- Ability to forecast sales and budgetary management.
- Knowledge of trading on third-party platforms.
- Awareness of GDPR, PCI, and digital trading legislation.
- Magento or Big Commerce knowledge.
If this sounds like your next step, please apply below or get in touch with Brian.
- Competitive annual salary.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Excellent Working Conditions.
- Full on-the-job training.
- Access to a company pension scheme.