A brand new role has arisen with a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for retail business, the fastest growing of their kind in Scotland. This new role will be for a Lead Creative who will lead by example, have a passion for design, an eye for detail and will lead the high calibre, dynamic in-house creative agency. You will be responsible for exciting and varied projects, where constant innovation within the established brand and teamwork productivity will be your priority. You will be process-driven.
You will work across numerous communications channels both on and offline including TV, digital, social and PR to create full 360-degree creative campaigns. You will be working collaboratively with the board and other departments within the company, ensuring your ideas meet and further evolve the creative processes within the group.
Articulate, with excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills, you have the personal credibility to engage and interact with colleagues, you know how to get the best out of people, and you know how to get things done. You will naturally inspire and lead a room. Responsibilities:
Essential Experience and Skills:
- You will take ownership of projects and collaborate with internal and external teams to create a great customer experience
- Oversee and lead all creative output from the studio, ensuring an excellent and ever-improving level of quality and cohesion throughout
- Take a mentoring role with the rest of the studio, discussing and reviewing ongoing work and helping to improve skills and approaches to design
- Become an integral part of the company, involving yourself in every creative aspect, highlighting problems and offering solutions, whilst always being receptive to feedback
- Knowledge in digital design essential
- You're thorough, diligent, and calm under pressure. You have a structured, punctual and efficient working method, and are able to self-manage projects and deliver all work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of managing a creative team
- The ability to grasp marketing, licensee and PR needs and consider practical solutions
- A strong portfolio demonstrating an excellent eye for design strategic thinking, covering a variety of disciplines
- Experience in a busy agency or in-house marketing department
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable using corporate brand guidelines and maintaining multiple brand identities
- Driving licence
- Knowledge of motion design / editing
- Adobe cs
Apply below to be immediately considered.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Contributory pension scheme
- 31 days holiday
- Award-winning training
- Great career development opportunities