At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and Responsibilities
Do you consider yourself an agent for change? Are you passionate about serving customers? If so, you may be the ideal candidate for the Global Elite Program
. This program is poised to deliver the three things customers have told us they want most from IBM:
- To be inspired by what is possible;
- To solve problems leveraging deep expertise; and
- To generate concrete outcomes that transform their business.
Helping our customers achieve these goals is what Global Elite is all about, and we're looking for enterprising team members with a keen mind and adventurous spirit to join us on this journey. This position is opening for a Global Elite Customer Experience Manager
role that will interface and serve as a trusted advisor to the assigned top IBM Data & AI and Automation customer accounts.
Our mission is to navigate Global Elite customers on their business transformation journey by delivering outstanding outcomes enabled by IBM Technology & services. As part of the Global Elite team, you'll play a critical role in developing and delivering compelling customer experiences that in turn contribute to generate business for IBM. In this capacity, you'll work closely with customers, IBM executives, account teams as well as cross-functional collaboration with all parts of IBM and ecosystem to positively influence customer satisfaction, drive advocacy opportunities & deployments and lead Global Elite engagement and (learning) events. We are looking for a Responsibilities include:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Navigate assigned customers' business transformation journey by delivering outstanding customer experiences and outcomes with their investments in IBM technologies and services, including key growth plays in Cloud & Cognitive Software
- Serve as an advocate for your customer and champion an entrepreneurial and growth mindset.
- Be a self-starter and execute with a consultative approach
- Build relationships and co-innovate with other IBM teams (Executive Stakeholders, Expert labs, SWAT, Garages, CSM, other IBM Business units)
- Cultivate an agile culture focused on customer success, continuous personal upskilling, and sharing of knowledge to drive team success in service of customers
- Drive Global Elite program business objectives and outcomes
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10-15+ years of direct on-site customer-facing experience managing customer accounts, resolving moderate to complex technology & business challenges
- 5-10+ years of experience in leading product demos, facilitating business solution sessions, leading business analysis and design sessions or partnering with teams to architect customer solutions
- 5-10+ years of experience identifying customer business needs and collaborating with teams to build technical solutions using IBM Data & AI and Automation products, including growth offerings such as Cloud Paks
- 5+ years of Business Consulting, Technical Consulting, Technical Sales or Technical Architecture experience using IBM Data and AI and Automation software
- Strong knowledge of IBM Data and AI and Automation product offerings
- Proven experience building and maintaining executive level (Director/VP/C-Suite) relationships with external customers, partners and IBMers.
- Professional industry experience working in healthcare, financial services, telecommunications or automotive industries.