Member Engagement ExecutiveDivision:
Audiences, Brand and Communications Department:
Member and Supporter Engagement Location:
London but initially remote working Job type:
Permanent, Full Time, Junior Level We have an opportunity for a Member Engagement Executive to join our Member and Supporter Engagement team on a permanent basis.
Which? is the UK's consumer champion, here to make life simpler, fairer and safer for everyone. Our research gets to the heart of consumer issues, our advice is impartial, and our rigorous product tests lead to expert recommendations. We're the independent consumer voice that influences politicians and lawmakers, investigates, holds businesses to account and makes change happen. As an organisation we're not for profit and all for making consumers more powerful. What you'll be doing
As our Member Engagement Executive, you'll be in the team delivering our vision for members resulting in demonstrable improved member engagement. This will include:
What we're looking for
- Working with our insight teams to consolidate and prioritise feedback given by our members
- Pulling together relevant content as required for key printed publications and digital assets
- Coordinating monthly reports and regular evaluation of projects
- Supporting the delivery of cross organisational activity to our membership including email communications to members and printed publications
- Providing regular and ad hoc email support with strong engagement results
- Creating and updating guides using our CMS and Indesign
- Providing operational support (raise POs, log invoices and support streaming)
The successful candidate will have proven experience of marketing communication activities through email/publishing and other channels. They may have worked in a commercial environment or for a charity or membership organisation.
About the rewards?
- Good communication skills, with experience of building and nurturing relationships
- Strong analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Resilience and able to respond well to pressure
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Some experience in customer support with an interest in membership organisations and member communications
You get a competitive salary, 28 days' holiday, contributory pension, life assurance, private medical cover, health insurance, full Which? membership for free, 50% off making a will with Which? Wills, modern open plan offices with bicycle parking, showers, fresh coffee and healthy food options in the staff restaurant and wellbeing initiatives like yoga, massage and counselling at reasonable rates. About the Which? way of life?
We want you to do great work and enjoy it in a workplace that respects and empowers you. In 2019 we were a runner up in the medium-sized organisation category for Britain's Healthiest Workplace, and we signed up to the Time to Change employer pledge that protects staff against mental health discrimination. We're also a Stonewall accredited employer.
Click here to find out what we feel reflects what we do and how we work and to view our Which? LinkedIn page.
If this sounds like your ideal next role, then we want to hear from you! Applications open until Monday 21st June 2021
. At Which? we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We want to receive applications from all regardless of age, gender identity, disability, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, social economic background etc. We believe that a diverse workforce helps us to understand and create a positive impact for consumers. We want to ensure that everybody can apply and be part of our recruitment processes, and therefore when required we make reasonable adjustments to accommodate our candidates. We're committed to making sure our application process is accessible to everyone who would like to apply for any of our vacancies! Please reach out to email@example.com if you need us to provide an alternative application method to support your accessibility needs.