Quantitative Developer (C++, Python)
My client are a world renowned Buy Side fund. They are preforming extremely well with 60 Billion in assets under management and 620 million profit in the last year alone with only 250 employees.
They are on the lookout for an ambitions technically gifted quant to join their Quantitative Engineering team. In particular, they are looking for smart, quantitative, commercial, problem-solving-oriented, "get-things-done" candidates with a proven track record of delivering robust, high performance software and quantitative analyses. With either experience in financial markets or a keen interest to learn about them.
Under the leadership of the Chief Technology Officer, they have launched a multi-year project, to redevelop and modernize the full technology stack, encompassing pricing and other analytics, risk management, market data and trade capture and reporting.Responsibilities of the Quantitative Developer Role - (C++, Python)
Experience and Skills Required for the Quantitative Developer Role - (C++, Python)
- Be part of the team responsible for the major build-out of functionality on the new platform, using Python.
- Project including but not limited to:
- Trade modelling and pricing
- Market data processing
- Risk reporting
- Scenario analytics tools
- Dev Ops / platform engineering
- Participate in BAU support rota (shared across Strats and Technology), providing useful opportunities to interact with colleagues across diverse areas of the business.
- Advanced analytical skills (typically evidenced by a degree in maths, physics, computer science, engineering, etc.).
- Excellence in applied programming skills - Python, C++ or other major languages.
- Demonstrable, applied expertise in creating and validating pricing and/or risk models for use in a financial services organisation.
- Linux/Unix experience
- Microsoft Windows experience
- Cloud computing experience
If this sounds like something you would at least like to hear more about please forward your CV or call on +44(0)20 7780 6706Reference
: Quantitative Developer (C++, Python)Location
: £ 100,000 - £150,000 + BonusContact
: Alastair AndressTelephone
: +44(0)20 7780 6706