Contract opportunity: Commercial Project Manager - Milton Keynes - 6 months - £385-450 per day - outside IR35
Commercial background, worked on data centre migration project as a commercial manager, details orientated, challenge suppliers on costs that they submit, commercial negotiation skills, experience of working with difficult suppliers.
* Data centre migration programme
* Change requests
* Programme management
* End to end solution
* Commercial support - challenge the suppliers regarding costs and commercial activities
* Commercial manager with knowledge of programme work
* Build phase, migration phase
* End of end delivery plan
* Rule of services
* Experience in managing IT/tech suppliers
* Facilitate weekly commercial meetings to review commercial plans, ensuring supplier deliver to contract milestones and commercials
* Support the build of monthly reports; open book data, contract baseline for increased transparency
* Manage commercial aspects of Major IT delivery programmes, providing commercial advice.
* Manage IT project contract disputes, maintain contract change trackers, change requests and variations.
* Understanding of IT contracts, manage performance and contractual obligations
* Manage savings opportunities with key IT suppliers to deliver efficiencies
* Support the management of strategic IT relationships
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93078223