- Long-term contract with Global Banking client
- Strong potential for renewal
- UK based, remote role - in future may require ad-hoc on site travel
We're working with a Tier 1 Bank to recruit a Cyber Security Engineering Lead to support with a specific, business critical project. The initial focus will be to assist with a Checkmarx migration, moving from an on prem platform to a SaaS off-prem platform.
As a Lead Engineer with the Bank you will work closely with technical teams to ensure a smooth and successful migration. This will be a hands on role and will work alongside a Project Manager to meet key project milestones and deliver the project on time.Skills & Experience:
Please send through your current CV for immediate review and we will be in touch to discus next steps.
- Strong cyber security / application security engineering background
- Ideally experience with Checkmarx, although experience with similar products will also be considered
- Experience with scripting languages, Python in particular will be very relevant
- Experience with Jenkins as will be migrating pipelines
- SQL experience = advantageous
- Experience working on similar projects and managing migrations
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build good rapport and manage relationships
- Excellent communication skills
(Please note due to high volumes of interest regrettably we are sometimes only able to respond to successful applications)
Myles Roberts is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93083215