O365 Project Manager12 MonthsPAYE- Competitive Market RatesReading
As a Project Manager
, in Microsoft Teams Engineering you will play a vital role in helping transition large complex customers to Teams including their telephony. You will be passionate for customers, take ownership of driving the projects and be an ambassador of the client. You will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery and providing weekly status reports that will be reviewed by Microsoft VP's. You will also need to be able to communicate with the CIO and CTO at Enterprise Customers.
Your role is to ensure a successful transition to Teams for the customer. Responsibilities As a Project Manager, you will:
Qualifications Recommended Qualifications and Experience:
- Lead projects and manage delivery execution, drive predictable customer experiences with tangible outcomes and high quality.
- Managing multiple programs & projects end-to-end (strategy to execution) using a project management framework.
- Driving cross-team and third-party partnerships - often influencing without authority and using the power of diverse teams.
- Apply strong project management standards and best practices to ensure successful execution of projects on scope, on schedule and on budget.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.
- Proven experience in large scale technical programs or projects, at international scale working with external customers, driving third-party partnerships/relationships.
- Demonstrated solid core Project Management skills including: planning, scheduling, reporting, communications, risk management, dependencies, scope.
- Passion for technology: experience in Office365 implementations is essential. Experience of Teams migrations including telephony an advantage.
- Ability to think strategically, work effectively in ambiguous situations and respond favourably to change, execute effectively, work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences including C-suite team members.
- PMP Certification or equivalent project management experience preferred.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93081098