Technical Project Manager / Technical Delivery ConsultantTechnical Project Manager
/ Technical Delivery Consultant URGENTLY
needed for a release and deployment program. As the Technical Project manager you will lead
the technical delivery and release & deployment management
, in cooperation with all stakeholders
and external parties. To succeed in this role you'll need to have good SAP EVO and S4Hana
- You will ensure consultancy and delivery of all tasks required for technical delivery and release & deployment.
- You will look at the technical deployment plan covering key tasks such as data copying, Cleaning, migration activities, Pre-conversion activities, upgrade to S4 HANA on the cloud, post upgrade activities, etc
- Responsible for the technical architecture documentation
- Execution of technical delivery implementations and rollout project as per approved plan (technical consultancy)
- You will look after the environment set up and blueprint
- Change management to ensure interdependencies are managed effectively, minimal service disruption and all training and documentation are in place for users of the new system.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops to define the requirements of the target system
- Align with all the Project teams and prepare the end to end technical Operations Guide of the Project
- At least 5-6 years of technical project management experience
- SAP EVO is must have for this role
- SAP Hana experience
- Experience with Agile & SAFe delivery
- Excellent Stakeholder and 3rd party vendor management
- Telecommunications (Telecoms) experience would be a big advantage.
For an IMMEDIATE
interview, please send your CV.KEY SKILLS:
Technical Project Manager, Project Management, Project Delivery Manager, Programme Manager, S4Hana, SAP, SAP EVO, Telecommunications, Telco, Telecoms, Product Manager, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Networks.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93078907