Account Manager - Influencer Marketing Salary:
£30,000 to £35,000 plus bonusOffice location
- remote with London office space, but super flexible so if you want to work predominantly from home you can do!
If you are seeking to join a young, relaxed yet vibrant start-up business that is making waves in the influencer space then look no further!
Through their creator network, this influencer marketing business is helping the next generation of content creators to build sustainable careers on social media and beyond. In just a few years they've built a network of over 2,000 creators across TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat. Whilst working with brands like Warner Music Group, Coca Cola and Amazon, to name a few.
This business truly values innovation and creative solutions, so if you've made an impact in the past they want to hear about it! You will get the chance to shape this role around those experiences and have a real impact on the future plans for the business!About the Role
- Lead day-to-day campaign activity and strategy, including managing the creative process and coming up with ideas to develop client accounts.
- Proactively upselling to major brands (and mobile app businesses) to further drive revenue growth
- You will be required to build long-term trusted relationships with a range of clients, engaging with them regularly throughout the duration of the campaign, providing feedback and recommendations
- Liaise with the Community team to identify influencers for campaigns in line with campaign strategy and client requirements
- Manage campaign budgets
- Proactively collaborate with the wider team to prepare campaign strategies, sharing app recommendations and industry trends to support the influencer community
- To be successful in this role, you will have exceptional ability to simultaneously manage multiple campaigns to a high standard and in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have a strong eye for detail and be driven to deliver, with strong persuasion skills, a passion for influencer marketing and knowledge of social media campaigns and industry trends.
- At least 2 + years account management experience in an influencer agency/ digital/social environment
- Paid social experience is highly desirable
- Passion for influencer marketing and a thorough understanding of social campaigns and industry trends
- Knowledge of social media campaign KPIs is essential
- Excellent communication and relationship building capability, including ability to influence and present to stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of app user acquisition metrics is a bonus!