We're an online doctor service and currently one of the largest digital healthcare players in Europe offering fast, convenient and reliable access to medical advice, testing and treatment.
Since 2011 we've provided over 5 million paid consultations to patients across Germany, France, UK and Ireland but we want to do more. We want to break down barriers to health and provide accessible, dependable healthcare to even more patients. That means finding smart, curious people to help us significantly expand our services and patient offering as well as exploring how to support statutory healthcare systems.About the role:
We're looking for a GPhC registered Pharmacist who is tech-savvy, eager to learn and with an interest in how the healthcare industry is evolving within the digital world. This position is perfect for a forward-thinking candidate interested in growing their experience within a start-up environment. This role would be ideally suited to a newly qualified Pharmacist.What can you expect from working with us?
Day-to-day the work will encompass:
- Opportunity to work in an usual pharmacy setting - Working as a member of our pharmacy team offers a more unusual working environment compared to traditional pharmacy settings. This is a non-patient facing role.
- Ongoing support and training - Full induction training in online pharmacy and opportunities to develop a career in digital health - an exciting and continually evolving new field. We also offer regular clinical training sessions to support CPD.
- Patient-focused mentality - Care is our fundamental deep-down motivation. We're an organisation full of smart people who care - about patients, about each other and about doing the right thing. And because of this, we receive great patient reviews.
- Safe and regulated environment - we have passed multiple regulatory inspections in the UK, including inspection by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) who gave us a 'Good' rating across all key areas, which means we're considered to be a safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led telemedicine provider
- Competitive London living salary, flexible working and other benefits - aside from salary, working patterns may be discussed, private health cover and childcare vouchers.
For this role you need to:
- Working in our mail-order pharmacy, delivering products and services directly to the UK market, as well as supporting our dynamic Online Doctor service
- Confidently assume the role of RP, working alongside the rest of the Pharmacy, Clinical and Customer service team to provide the best possible service to our patients.
- Safely and efficiently labelling, dispensing and checking medication against digitally signed prescriptions, all in line with the current legal, professional and ethical frameworks.
- Supporting dispensers with maintaining appropriate stock levels and supplies, liaising closely with suppliers to ensure that we are getting both the correct stock volumes but also ensuring that they are arriving promptly, safely and intact.
- Working to strict deadlines to provide an efficient service for our patients.
- Enhancing and innovating services by continually reviewing processes and working on projects to improve the workings of the Pharmacy department.
- As we're an online service, the pharmacist won't come into contact with patients face to face making this a distinguished role from other pharmacist positions. Instead, the pharmacist will gain professional exposure to innovative and online services.
It would also be advantageous to:
- Be a GPhC registered pharmacist
- Have the ability to work accurately and efficiently, and have the confidence and communication skills to work with a growing team.
- Understanding of the rules and regulations in place within the British healthcare system.
- Believe in our mission to create radically better healthcare through the use of technology with great IT skills.
- Have a good understanding of UK pharmacy requirements and regulations.
- Recognise what we are able to offer as an online pharmacy, and how we are able to streamline our service within the boundaries of regulation.
Your line manager will be:
- Have previous experience with digital medicine.
- Be able to speak French or German.
Pharmacy ManagerYour application journey will be:
- Introductory screening call with Talent Team (15 mins)
- Written task (600 words)
- Video call with Pharmacy Manager and Clinical Governance Manager (1 Hour)
- Final video call with COO and Head of Operations (30 mins) and cultural fit interview with the rest of the team (15 mins)