We are HIRING!
I am looking for a bright, ambitious and motivated marketing executive to join our award-winning marketing function.
We used 2020 as an opportunity to restructure our business into three separate brands, and are now looking for an experienced marketing executive to take ownership of delivering the marketing strategies across those three brands.
This will involve assisting in the rebrand of our current business, alongside the launch of two fresh new brands, including one internationally. Working alongside our Operations Director, and part-time CMO, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to step up quickly into owning the marketing function.
We have a number of really exciting projects lined up for the year, but also want a candidate who is creative and wants to help shape the marketing strategy themselves. This person will also get the opportunity to be mentored and supported by our part-time CMO who is an award-winning, industry expert.
You will play a key part in not only in delivering the Camino marketing strategy, but in being a champion for all marketing professionals in the recruitment sector. You will heavily network and create bespoke content and events for your peers, you will become the go-to person in the sector and embody the true value of marketing.
- 2-3 years experience in marketing for a recruitment company.
- Energetic, passionate & tenacious. From training all consultants in marketing, to hosting industry events, we want someone who can engage a wide-range of audiences.
- Exceptional written communication skills. You'll need to be adaptable and creative between the brands.
- Experience of delivering on multi-brand strategies preferable. You need to have high levels of organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking.
- Experience of delivering on USA based brands preferable. It would be helpful to understand the nuances of the market, tone & language for recruiting across the USA.
- Clear career progression and personal development plan, including mentoring and qualifications.
- Opportunity to be involved in all company incentives, rewards and bonuses. From Las Vegas, to Budapest, Michelin star meals to breakfast in the shard, our marketing team is a valued member of the business and is rewarded as so!
- An exceptional benefits package, focused on mental, physical and financial well-being, from CBT sessions, to healthcare, to investment products.
- A culture that truly embraces and celebrates the marketing function. Work alongside, passionate and motivated consultants, helping them to develop their personal brand and get real results from marketing.
If this sounds like an amazing opportunity for you then get in touch!
Please be aware that given the nature of the markets we work in, I can only consider applications from candidates with prior experience in the recruitment sector. Given the high volume of applicants if you have not been contacted within 48 hours, we have not decided to take your application forward.