Our mission is to create an east London destination with a unique social spirit.
Manhattan Loft Gardens, known as "London's Sexiest Skyscraper", is looking for a proactive and driven Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team.
MLG is Europe's most ambitious 42-storey, double-cantilevered skyscraper featuring 248 Loft apartments, a 145-bedroom hotel, three exclusive sky gardens, a breath-taking lobby bar and restaurant, mezzanine club, 24-hour gym and 4 event rooms.
MLG was created by Harry Handelsman, the pioneering developer who first brought loft living to London over 25 years ago. Then came his epic restoration of St Pancras Hotel, which led to the regeneration of King's Cross and the invigoration of Marylebone with the go-to party destination; the famous Chiltern Firehouse. He has changed London.What you'll do...
As Assistant Financial Controller you will work closely with the Director of Finance in administrating all financial aspects of the Hotel and Residential Apartment's operation in accordance with MLG's policies and procedures and to supervise the day to day operation of the Finance Department in a timely and efficient manner.
You will actively contribute to the financial success of MLG by advising, coaching and supporting as required to the management team of the hotel and lofts; whilst building strong stakeholder relationships and identifying areas of opportunity for efficiencies and revenue within the company. What we are looking for...
What's in it for you...
- Previous experience working in a similar type of business and position
- Relevant financial qualifications
- Working knowledge of financial software programmes, Sun System, Opera PMS, Micros and Adaco preferable.
- An analytical approach
- Experience producing and interpreting reports
- Experience of taking accounts from trial balance to management accounts
- Previous experience working for retail or hospitality brands, preferable
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing 1 day per completed year up to 33 days
- Take care of your physical & mental wellbeing through gym discounts and wellness classes
- Treat yourself with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Freshly cook food during your shift
- Excellent discounts in stays and across all our F&B outlets
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Opportunity to join and participate in our unique GROW academy