Enterprise Architect - Digital Products
Publishing / Content / CRM / Salesforce / Cloud / Enterprise Architect / Digital
La Fosse are partnered with a global publishing house going through a large digital transformation over several years. Central to this is the establishing of a core, high-performing Enterprise Architecture function to align the business & technologies strategies.
Subsequently, this organisation is looking for an Enterprise Architect to specialise in the Digital Products space, such is its importance within the company. This is a broad, business-facing role in which you will work closely with key stakeholders across the publishing & content space, partnering with them to ensure that technology plays an effective role in the provision of digital services to customers.Key Experience Required:
- Enterprise Architecture experience, or Solution Architecture with the ability to demonstrate EA-thinking, approach & execution.
- Background working in customer-facing domains, for example - Customer, Sales & Marketing, eCommerce, Web & Mobile etc.
- Knowledge & experience across B2C areas such as CRM, CMS, Marketing, Portals, Mobile Apps, Website.
- Broad domain experience but a real high-level strength in the applications space - with experience in consolidation, rationalisation, duplication, risk etc.
- Strong stakeholder management skills & ability to push back against the business where necessary.
This role will require 1-2 days in Oxford per week post-covid.