Linux, DevOps Engineer, AWS, Linux, Windows
Remote / UK
AWS, Linux, Puppet/Powershell/Python
DevOps Engineer is required by successful and thriving international Investment Bank. This is a remote role with a significant amount of autonomy, we are looking for systems professionals with significant experience in automation and scripting. This is a Europe wide role. We are looking for a DevOps engineer who can help to automate their Windows and Linux deployments. You will support their infrastructure on that side. You will also be scripting and supporting on user requests.
- Manage Windows and Linux infrastructure
- Maintain Windows and Linux code
- Improve Workstation deployment and application distribution
Knowledge & Skills:
- 2 years of AWS experience
- 2 years of Puppet or similar orchestration language
- 2 years managing active directory and exchange servers
- Networking and troubleshooting knowledge, grep, git commands, network commands
- 2 years automating windows tasks
- Network troubleshooting skills, understanding network layers
- Automation is very important for this role. Scripting experience is a must.