Senior Software Engineer - Cryptocurrency FirmLondon / RemoteUp to £140k + Bonus + Benefits
A rapidly-growing Cryptocurrency firm is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join a world-class team of engineers and help them build a cutting-edge cryptocurrency trading platform for institutional investors. The company has had tremendous success over the past couple of years, currently going through a stage of explosive growth.
- Build their low latency / high frequency trading platform.
- Build and extend the platform with new services and features.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership to turn their product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap.
- Monitor and support all production system components (trading algorithms, exchange connectivity, analytics, market data).
- Excellent programming skills in any OO language + willingness to pick up Go.
- Experience developing large-scale concurrent, event-driven distributed systems.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Experience building trading systems would be a advantageous.
If you are interested, then please apply now. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.