This role sits within a fantastic and unique business who's business plan is to help insurance MGA's and teams grow. In this role you will work closely with the CEO and Finance Director, and provide a full suite of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports across.
This will entail all day-to-day financial operational management, including purchase ledger, receivables, and financial compliance. The role will have direct oversight over a small finance team but will be expected to be hands-on in the development of processes and the production of reports.What to expect;
What we need;
- Manage the production of all Group Management and Statutory company accounts ensuring that they are prepared and published on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Ensuring that all insurance monies are held in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Ensure alignment with Group and regulatory requirements.
- Support the CEO in all matters relating to the smooth running of Pine Walk Capital including all operating companies.
- Collaborate with internal audit services to ensure proper compliance with all internal controls.
- Ensuring that key audit deliverables are provided on a timely basis.
- A passion for driving continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of accounting for multi-currency transactions and ledgers across multiple entities/currencies
- Understanding of different accounting standard reporting and requirements e.g. IFRS, US GAAP
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to support success and timely delivery in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.