At COAT, we're changing the paint game.
As the go-to premium paint brand for this generation and the next, we're carving a new path for paint. COAT is the hottest name in premium paint and interiors, and we're looking for people to join us.
With curated colours, innovative peel-and-stick samples, and all the equipment you need to paint delivered the next day, we're making it ridiculously easy for people to create a home that they're proud of. (Check out our Instagram to see what we mean). We're also blazing a trail as the leaders in sustainable decorating, in a massive £bn industry that's long overdue a level-up...
If we can make decorating a more enjoyable experience, for our customers and the environment, then we're winning. And we'd like you to be part of that winning team too...We're looking for a Full-time Influencer Marketing Manager
COAT is the leading sustainable challenger paint brand, with a curated colour palette and premium products that our customers love. Inspiring and empowering our community with these amazing colours and products is at the core of what we do.
Since launching in late 2020 we've been attracting customers naturally, through our design-led content and modern sustainable brand. We've been featured in Vogue, ELLE Decoration, The Times, The Guardian and more... as well as having established brand partnerships with the likes of Swoon and Urban Outfitters. But it's time to put more focus on empowering people with DIY projects, and working with our community to inspire their projects.
In a nutshell, this role is about creating, launching and growing our dedicated Ambassador Programme for influencers. That's everything from setup and launch, through to ongoing management and delivery of the content programme.
- Create a strategy set the COAT influencer strategy from focus areas and high-level ambition, long-term roadmap of initiatives to day to day delivery.
- Build relationships build and nurture strong, long-term partnerships with celebrities and mega/macro influencers, whilst ensuring continued research into new influencers to build a future pipeline
- Deliver the programme be committed to delivering results, ensure all activity delivers a strong ROI and be responsible for reporting this back to the business
RequirementsExperience and skills
- Grow the programme continuously scout new talent to increase the representation used in and across influencer programmes
- Maintain you will help update and maintain an influencer database, as well as reporting on performance
You'll have direct Partnership/Sales experience, and be able to show tangible results that you've delivered. Experience in or a passionate interest in interiors would mean extra browniesEssential practical experience (2+ years)
- Talent management you've worked in PR or with influencers before
- Expertise in the Home Decor industry is good, or Fashion is a plus
- Presentation you come across well, and can build relationships quickly
- Commercial you understand the value of influencer partnerships, and how things stack up commercially
- Social media savvy you're all over social media and understand how the various platforms function (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Brand knowledge COAT is a premium paint brand, at the top of our game for quality and sustainability. Having experience with and understanding of brand value is critical for when planning and executing with influencer partners.
You'll be the face of the hottest paint company on the block to our Ambassador audience, so if you love brands, love engaging with new people and have a passion for interiors - this job could be right up your street.
You'll have the right to work in the UK, of course.Benefits
- Type of role Full time, Perm
- Hours 8 hours/day on weekdays, flexibly
- Holidays 28 days
- Location We've got a few locations, or at home. Probably a mix.
- Salary £25-35k depending on experience
- Perks hefty discount on COAT paint, relaxed working policy, regular team events, the chance to be part of THE paint brand