Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the 'Strength in Balance' theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto " Bring Your Difference ".Job Description
We are seeking a Performance Tester to work on an API Testing project. This role will move into a web based performance and monitoring role. Qualifications
- Proficient in SQL including developing in SQL
- Previous experience in designing and executing tests in Jmeter or Gatling
- Experience with working with key business stakeholders to gather test data requirements, implement and manage through the Performance testing lifecycle.
- Exposure to monitoring tools, like NMON, VMSTAT, Wireshark.
- Analysis of system architecture which includes middleware monitoring, heap, CPU/Memory, AWR, Network.
- Ability to write test plans, completion reports and communicate daily/weekly status to the reporting manager.
- Strong knowledge in Performance Engineering, QA methodologies and the SDLC
- Experience across multiple performance testing role environments and projects
- Experience with a variety of Performance testing tools
- Hands on experience writing LoadRunner test scripts using the following protocols - web, web services, MQ, java users
Before you apply to our Performance Tester need here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy
and more. We offer incentives for accreditations
and educational assistance
for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Award
s and V1Ps
which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events
, remote party event
and Christmas parties
that are now online!
Version 1 is now Digital First
meaning remote delivery is always the first option and post-COVID travel will be involved in the role.