TM1 Developer WFH / Remote - must be UK Based Salary - 46/50k
Joining a global publishing, business intelligence, knowledge business who create unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world.
We are looking to bring on a technically minded individual, who is interested in combining the analytical intelligence from data and developing technical solutions to problems in data systems. The two key applications are of TM1 (Reporting and Calculation Engine) and PowerBI (Visualisations). (IBM TM1 / CognosTM1)
With a background in project work, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines and have a computer science or mathematics qualification.
As the TM1 Developer, you are responsible for supporting applications, TM1 and Power BI applications.
This work included supporting day-to-day operations, as well as medium and long-term development in support of business needs and strategy.Tasks are likely to include:
- Supporting technical development initiatives including tracking cash flows, revenue growth strategies, investment opportunities etc.
- Understanding these initiatives and how they feed into forecasting, budgeting and planning activities
- Challenges current processes and ways of working, striving for an optimal level of output which both delivers on requirements in a timely fashion
- Engaging with key stakeholders and relaying information in a way that is easy to understand and provides commercial (not just process orientated) insights
- Triaging Systems Issues and ensuring end user engagement in the tools used to report and manage the business
- Can demonstrate a rational and organized approach to the tasks undertaken and an awareness of the need to achieve quality Desired
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications as the basis for application builds.
- Familiarity with TM1 and Power BI applications
#cognos #TM1 #PowerBI #BusinessIntelligence #visualisation #IBMTM1 #Reporting