Pirean - An Exostar Company:
Employees and applications; consumers and products; people and devices - we bring them together and help them do business, digitally and securely.
At Pirean, we improve customer engagement, enable workforce productivity and secure access for millions of users every day.
We dovetail the whole process of authentication, authorization and secure access with your brand identity. So, when users connect, they feel comfortable with the experience, and confidently in control.Job Overview
The Engagement Manager (EM) is a key supporting member of the Exostar Operations and Services Delivery (OSD) Services Delivery and Customer Success leadership teams. The EM is accountable for liasing with customer stakeholders, analyzing business data, managing customer project engagements, identifying upselling opportunities, and preparing reports on project performance. The EM must be a strong communicator, with excellent commercial awareness, who is comfortable working with different teams at various levels of a business and have excellent organizational skills. The EM role is a multi-dimensional, multi-disciplined role and the EM must therefore be very confident and comfortable working with multiple clients, and managing multiple ongoing client engagements.Responsibilities include
- Be part of a team that is committed to achieving success for our customers.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of named (assigned) customers' strategic direction, operating processes and technologies resulting in ability to manage the delivery of engagements in most effective and efficient way.
- Work with the sales team, and services delivery team to setup new client engagements in business systems.
- Liase with customers across multiple ongoing engagement projects, serving as the face and voice of Exostar.
- Analyze financial data, such as revenue, expenditures, and project budgets; participate in development of proposals for new projects, and current project change requests.
- Identify ways to upsell of cross-sell Exostar offerings to increase revenue and build brand awareness.
- Track the progress of each project engagement and work to manage the resources and timescale for each one. Prepare reports on these projects to identify achievements and goals met as well as to highlight any areas for improvement going forward. Conduct performance reviews and carry out resource management duties.
- Work with the sales and account management teams to interface with customers and ensure we are aligning with their success objectives, and expanding our business with them.
- Conduct presentations with the Exostar management team, and other key stakeholders in the company (e.g. sales and product management) on customers status, tactical activities, and strategic focus areas
- Interface with colleagues in the US who will have responsibility for our overall customer support processes and reporting (specifically Level 2 in the US will own this, but liaise with the team in the UK for input).
- Research, develop and apply best practices to improve and keep customer engagement fresh.
- Define and implement necessary systems and tools to provide key business information and metrics to highlight the team's performance and effectiveness.
- A passionate commitment to helping customers be successful
- At least 5+ years of customer facing project engagement, consulting experience
- At least 5+ years in a project and people management experience
- Proven ability to use and exploit a standard suite of PM tools
- Understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models and experience building business metrics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Motivational personality; the ability to inspire others and passion for continuous learning and innovation
- A strong love for mentoring: you get excited when you help someone achieve their goals
- Attention to detail
- Must be a TEAM PLAYER
- Ability to self-motivate
- Must be able to delegate responsibilities
- Minimum education: Bachelors (4yr) degree in Business or related field preferred
- Industry PM qualification (preferred)