As a Product Owner, you will work within the Next Online team and you will be responsible for driving digital roadmaps across a mix of online projects focusing on the front end digital experience for our customers. From defining MVPs and user stories, to commercially detailing project success metrics and KPIs before go live!About the Role
- Fundamentally, you will take ownership of multiple projects within the browse and shop stream focusing on delivering best in class digital initiatives. Supported through the creation of detailed delivery plans, capturing key project milestones and dependencies.
- Working closely with both business and systems teams to coordinate a phased approach, delivering value at pace and learnings early on in the project lifecycle.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to understand the scope of projects and translate this in to detailed requirements, considering potential risks attached to suggestions you have made.
- Shape project success criteria and KPIs, alongside written documentation to support your work and present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Understanding customer needs through feedback and analysis, ensuring that data is at the heart of all decisions.
- Implement key Agile / SCRUM ceremonies, representing your project and be the key driver in enabling the development teams to progress.
- Hands-on experience of product ownership within retail, having worked in the digital / ecommerce sector.
- Can quickly and accurately identify any issues or risks associated with a project as well as implementing a solution.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences.
- The ability to motivate others and lead change, whilst working cross-functionally.
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- Experience of working in Agile environments and working with Agile / SCRUM / SAFE methodologies.
- Highly motivated and hardworking with a professional attitude, who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to gather project requirements and write user stories.
- Google for business / Microsoft Office proficient.
- Not essential: experience using Agile workflow tools such as JIRA or similar