An exciting opportunity for a Head of Digital Project Manager to join the Digital team of a Audio Branding Agency on a Consultancy basis.
You're ambitious, brilliant and committed. You'll have had experience managing complex digital projects and experience builds so you'll be able to amplify what's working and fix what's not.
You're a problem solver and will be able to get to build a framework that our internal team can work
from, and when a big or unique project comes in you'll be able to get straight to the heart of the issue and come up with a plan for delivery.
You're an excellent mentor and understand what it takes to get the best of out of a small, but brilliant team, whilst not being there day to day.
You'll be a strong believer in delivering exemplary customer service which is just as important as the
work we produce. You don't miss deadlines and are willing to go that extra mile to make sure of it.
You'll be comfortable working with a team that is hybrid working from the office and home, and you
buzz off being part of a busy department that always delivers. You'll be a real team player and love
being part of a company that is striving for greatness on every level, not just in the work we deliver.
If this is you, we can't wait to hear from you.Key Responsibilities
- To oversea the project management of all digital projects.
- To review, refine and reinvent internal processes to ensure maximum output & efficiency from
the Digital department team.
- To support and mentor the full time PM/Producer.
- A big advocate of providing great customer service.
- High level of experience in digital project management, including:
- Experience in running Waterfall and Agile projects incorporating relevant ceremonies
- Confidence in using various Project management tools such as Jira, Trello or Asana.
- Excellent attention to detail organisational and time management skills.
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills.
- Creating SLAs and other project documentation.
- A good understanding of GSuite, Trello, Slack.
- Driven to be part of the team for the long term, even in a consultancy role.