An opportunity has arisen for you, a solid Front End Developer with brilliant React to join the team of an excellent company on a fully remote basis (1 visit per quarter, maybe less)), you'll have the opportunity to work with the best minds in the country, as well as one of the market leaders in being a happy place to work.
Working heaving with the latest cutting edge technologies, you'll have the opportunity to work heavily on this company's core customer facing websites, and will be responsible for all aspects of their workings.
This company is looking for a solid Front End Developer with a few years commercial experience and is offering the chance of a solid salary with fully remote working.What they're after -
- At least 3 years' experience in Front End Development
- React is a must
- Node / typescript
- Jenkins / Ansible
- A salary of up to £60,000
- Flexible working
- Fully remote
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays (+1 Day each 9 months of Service)
- 12 extra 'flexi' half days a year.
- Company Pension Plan - 6% contribution
- Life Insurance
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Health and Well Being Benefits - Gym Membership, Cycle to Work, Eye Tests
- 15% Staff & Family Discount on products
- And more
Winning several awards for being a great place to work, this opportunity is not to be missed for any Front End Developer If you are interested, apply now to be considered.
This role is open only to those based in the UK with the right to work here (ILR only), Sponsorship is not available.