This world-class, highly creative & award winning agency is looking to build out its expertise in response driving, action-orientated output.
You'll be working with high profile clients end to end, taking overarching idea and developing through the customer journey, across ATL, digital, social, owned and earned platforms. You'll need to get under the skin of a brands ecosystem and be able to go toe-to-toe with senior brand strategists in shaping the direction and implementation of campaigns.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Leveraging insight & data to drive action
• Comms planning across key touchpoints, optimising by channel
• Inspiring new & best in class creative work
• Liaising & working with senior Brand Strategists, representing the voice of activation
• Working with top-flight media agencies to achieve Client business objectives
• Regularly present strategic thinking to Clients & key stakeholders
• Unlocking new scopes of work
• Working across a multi-agency set up, a busy top-level agency environment wherein you
would be working on multiple Clients
• Senior Strategist level (usually 4-8 yrs experience)
• Have previously made yourself invaluable to an account
• Can demonstrate where you have driven or significantly contributed to a couple of effective
and/ or high-profile DR campaigns
• Skilled at in-flight or fast track optimisation to ensure delivery of targets
• Contributed to annual planning; perhaps owned quarterly planning and delivery
• Contributed to / have experience pitching
Requires a self starter with a high bar for excellence. All to play for in this newly created, wide ranging role. Salary c £55-65k
Due to volume of expected applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted -apologies for any disappointment.