Telecoms Design Engineer - Ops Comms, Solution Design, Telecoms, Telecommunications, Rail Telecoms, Telecommunications, Telco, Design, Engineer, Ops Comms, Operational Communications, Rail, Solution Design
London (office-based at least twice a week)
IDPP are working with a growing IT and Telecommunications Service Provider to recruit for an experienced Telecoms Design Engineer to work on high profile projects for their clients within the Rail industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering Ops Comms solutions to include operational telephony, signalling, voice, copper and fibre.
The ideal candidate will have experience of providing solution designs for large-scale operational communications (Ops Comms) and telecommunications projects within the rail environment.
To be considered you must have:
- Prior experience of delivering large scale Ops Comms projects within rail from an engineering perspective
- Ops Comms solution design experience (including operational telephony, signalling, voice, copper and fibre)
- Pre-sales experience working on tender responses including provision of BoMs and cost estimates, working with partners and driving delivery methodology and strategy
- Knowledge of Relocatable Electronic Buildings (REB) specifications
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please apply with CV to be considered.