Payroll Specialist, 30-35k Slough, BerkshireThe Company
Opportunity for someone to join a progressive international organisation and work as part of a well-established and busy team.The RoleThis is a busy environment and the role will see you dealing with a number of international part of the organisation, it will include:
What you will need to be successful:
- Identifying and implementing improvements within our payroll process.
- End to end payroll processing
- Ensuring statutory reports and payments are accurate and on time ensuring regulations for each country are being followed
- Providing query resolution internally and externally.
- Working to varying deadlines and project initiatives
- Collaborating with senior managers on reporting & compliance matters.
- Working on excel to reconcile information and check for variances.
What you will receive in return:
- A passionate individual with the ability to prioritise
- Someone who is resilient & driven to succeed
- An individual who has a desire to learn
- Flexibility with working hours as you will need to sometimes start and finish early to ensure you are able to deal with queries and communicate with your international counter parts
- Excel experience - a minimum knowledge of V look up and Pivot tables
- Experience is required in online portal for payroll
The opportunity to work for a highly regard international organisation. As part of a team this company has a true team ethic where your ideas are always welcome and people are keen to hear your contribution. Pension, Healthcare and a comprehensive benefits package are all available.