Home Instead Senior Care is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based in the ESSEX
areas on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.Job Description
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of services including personal care, home help and companionship to help them keep independent in their own home.
All of our CAREGiver's are handpicked for their naturally caring nature. They then go through the comprehensive award winning Home Instead training program. Learning and development continues throughout a CAREGivers career with specialist training in areas such as dementia care and palliative care. We nurture and look after their wellbeing so they are always able to deliver the highest quality of care.
Here's what makes our team and working at Home Instead different;
- Recognised training programmes including City and Guilds certificated training in Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Minimum 1 hour visits
- Regular staff meet ups and events including coffee mornings and quarterly staff meetings
- Supportive work environment that centres on your wellbeing
- Double time on bank holidays
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid travel and waiting time
- Our staff benefits include paid holidays, paid mileage, Employee Assistance Programme, and high street discount scheme/employee benefits scheme
- Our CAREGivers are matched to clients based on their hobbies and interests
- Part of the Home Instead family including 224 franchise offices in the U.K and over 1000 worldwide!
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients needs, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.Qualifications
This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01245979579.