Imtech Inviron has built its reputation over more than 85 years. We maintain, install and manage a wide variety of environments nationwide. Imtech Inviron reliably deliver the services we have agreed, in pursuit of our vision to succeed by delivering a better experience.
We are looking for a Multi skilled Mobile Service Engineer with an Electrical bias to join one of our Accounts in the Manchester area. This role will be covering Preston, Manchester, Crewe to Liverpool. This is a days role with a 1 in 5 call out. Description
· To manage and undertake all PPM routines and reactive attendances across a broad spectrum of Building Services Mechanical and Electrical equipment at all Client sites.
· To ensure that all Concept task instructions and records are completed and returned to the Call Centre, that all Site Log Book records are updated and maintained all in accordance with standard company practices.
· To provide electrical and mechanical mobile services to our customers both reactive and maintenance Duties
· Receive electronically PPM instructions from the Concept system and undertake all maintenance tasks in accordance with these instructions.
· Ensure all maintenance consumables are available and arrange replenishment of all items to ensure agreed stock levels are established.
· Complete all electronic and paper records such that an accurate Site Log Book record of all works remains on site for the Client's information and approval.
· Be able to undertake any diagnostic analysis that the whole system may require.
· Undertake a visual condition inspection of all installed equipment and submit a written report of any items that appear to jeopardize any aspects of reliability.
· Enter into dialogue with the Client's representative to ensure there are no outstanding issues and also to ensure the overall quality of service delivery communicate with your supervisor
· Carry out general maintenance and good housekeeping practices and plant room cleaning to ensure that the life expectancy of all installed equipment is maximised.
· Participate in Health & Safety Codes of Safe Working and other Environmental issues to ensure total compliance with Inviron's Health, Safety and Environmental Policy. Report any omissions or risks that might compromise a Safe Working Environment using the electronic reporting system available
· If appropriate report on the performance of any sub-contracted works.to your supervisor
· Attend to all reasonable emergency call-out requests as speedily as possible and maintain good communications with the Client with the progress of all outstanding works
· Participate in a on out of hours on call Rota as required and attend call as required
· Make recommendations to the Area Supervisor on matters concerning continuous improvement and "adding value" that may improve the productivity, costs, quality of service delivery etc. of all work for which the Company has a responsibility.
· Complete all Inviron maintenance tasks as generated by Inviron Helpdesk
· Undertake training as requested to enable the engineer to work track side
· Complete as and when necessary any breakdowns.
· Complete grounds maintenance PPM as required
· Undertake site basic cleaning as required
· Ensure plant areas Inviron are responsible for are always clean and tidy.
· Respond to client's requests promptly and continually update all parties as required
· Maintain all site records and logbooks.
- Look for ways to continually enhance the operation of the site.
- Must be electrically qualified - Ideally a City & Guilds level 3 or equivalent
- Must have multi skill experience - experience with AC is highly desirable
- Must be LV Authorised