We are the Customer Experience agency for B2B brands and believe in the power of creativity to solve the toughest business challenges. We live and breathe the customer. We're ferociously curious, always hungry to bite off more than we can chew. If it's us versus a problem, that problem is going to lose.
We help global enterprises to generate and convert demand through a rich mix of strategy, creative, media, digital and consultative solutions. Our growing list of clients include London Stock Exchange Group, AWS, ON24, Cisco, ZipCar and a bunch of other awesome tech and professional services brands we can't name here!The role
We're looking for a smart, capable Account Manager to join our Client Services team as the agency continues to grow and win.
The Croc's Account Managers are among the industry's best, driving the successful delivery of outstanding work for B2B's best brands. We'll nurture and develop your talents, helping you maximise your potential to rise quickly through the client services ranks.
We have a hybrid working style, with our base at the agency's HQ in Hoxton Square, smack in the middle of vibrant Shoreditch. We're looking for:
- Account management pro - dedicated to client service excellence
- At least 2 years' marketing experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- Ability to successfully manage integrated campaigns: digital, content, media, creative
- Digital know-how in B2B
- Experience to deliver against pre-agreed KPIs and ROI measures
- Confidence briefing the agency's creative, digital and strategy delivery teams
- Organised, meticulous, structured work style, strong on process
- Bring positive energy, enthusiasm, personality and ideas!
- Own and run day-to-day projects for global brand-name B2B accounts
- Working with Account Directors and Business Directors to maintain and grow client accounts
- Supporting the development of existing accounts and new business initiatives
- Stretching your abilities to the max in a fast-paced, growing agency environment
- Enjoying a competitive salary with great benefits and perks and working to a structured personal develop plan