Pirean - An Exostar Company:
Employees and applications; consumers and products; people and devices - we bring them together and help them do business, digitally and securely.
At Pirean, we improve customer engagement, enable workforce productivity and secure access for millions of users every day.
We dovetail the whole process of authentication, authorization and secure access with your brand identity. So, when users connect, they feel comfortable with the experience, and confidently in control.Job Overview
The Customer Success Representative (CSR) for Service Management (Incident/Problem/Change) is a key member of the Exostar Operations and Services Delivery (OSD) Customer Success team. The CSR is accountable for working closely with internal stakeholders and customers to ensure that any customer support related activities and incidents/ changes/problems are being managed and closed in a timely manner, and to our customer and commercial commitments The CSR will also work with the Customer Success Manager(s) and other OSD leadership (e.g. onboarding and support), and key stakeholders in sales, account management, product, and technology, to ensure that customer issues and concerns are captured in, and included in, our planning and decision-making. The CSR will bring a sense of urgency and passion to all our work with customers, and ultimately, the CSR's are a "Voice of the Customer" within Exostar.Responsibilities include
- Be a key member of a team that is committed to achieving success for our customers.
- Work with the support teams to ensure we are executing on our client incident. problem and change support commitments - this will include managing escalations
- Serve as 24/7 on-call lead for any SEV1+ outage, to include engaging customers, internal stakeholders, and facilitating any troubleshooting activities through various mechanisms.
- Managing incident to SLA, including routing, customer feedback and closure
- Managing change to SLA, including routing, customer feedback and closure
- Managing problem to SLA, including routing, customer feedback and closure
- Conduct presentations with the Exostar management team, and other key stakeholders in the company (e.g. sales and product management) on customer's status, tactical activities, and strategic focus areas
- Research, develop and apply best practices to improve and keep customer engagement fresh.
- Support development and implementation of any necessary systems and tools to provide key business information and metrics to highlight the team's performance and effectiveness.
- Prepare and present key business metrics to the management/executive team, company stakeholders and customers, including (but not limited to) weekly, monthly and quarterly client reports
- Serve as a key leader of the "Voice of the Customer" within Exostar.
- A passionate commitment to helping customers be successful
- At least 5+ years of customer facing, support and/or service management experience
- Strong background and exposure to standard service management tools (service desk, reporting tools)
- Understanding of customer support and customer success operational models
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Motivational personality; the ability to inspire others and passion for continuous learning and innovation
- A strong love for mentoring: you get excited when you help someone achieve their goals
- Attention to detail
- Must be a TEAM PLAYER
- Ability to self-motivate
- Must be able to delegate responsibilities
- Desired education: Bachelors (4yr) degree in Business or Sales preferred