Desktop Support Engineer / Leeds / Contract / 6 MonthAre you a Desktop Support Engineer who is driven by delivering excellent customer service? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Corecom Consulting have been engaged to source 2x Desktop Support Engineers on a contract basis for a Global FinTech organisation based in Leeds. This organisation has a couple of roles at the moment, but scope to bring in plenty more Desktop Support Engineers as they look to revamp their current Hardware landscape.
What can you look forward to?
- 6-month contract with possible extension
- Busy environment
- Friendly team
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to transform hardware landscape
- Paid overtime
What will we need from you?
- Good Communication skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Technically skilled Deskside Engineer with experience of supporting modern desktop environments such as Citrix or Azure Desktop
- Office 365
- Experience supporting, managing, optimising and maintaining the configuration and installation of Desktops
The company is going through a massive hardware refresh...this is where you come in as you will be responsible for modernising the workplace through decommissioning their old kit and replacing it with start of the art hardware.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply now, or send your CV . Interviews will be taking place next week.Desktop Support Engineer / Leeds / Contract / 6 Month