We are currently partnering with an International Relocation Service Provider in their search for a Global Relocation Consultant in West London. This position does allow some remote working.
As Global Relocation Consultant you will provide and coordinate a range of relocation services including destination services, household goods coordination, policy counselling, assignment management, home rental, intercultural services, visa/immigration services, and ongoing assignment support.Responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact for assignees and corporate clients during the relocation process
- Understand all aspects of clients' international policies and programs and international services, to advise assignees on the relocation process in line with their relocation program and services
- Coordination of all relocation services including; destination services, HHG moving, temporary accommodation and immigration
- Coordinate home search programme, including viewing arrangements of suitable properties
- Negotiate the best deals for assignees and manage the entire move-in and move-out process, including producing or checking tenancy agreements, inventory checks, handling finalisation and move-out process, booking cleaners and negotiating refund of deposit
- Liaise with third party vendors and external organisations as required
- Expense management, arranging and recording bill payments, producing monthly or quarterly expenditure statements, issuing invoices and follow up payment
- Produce area guides and update other documentation as necessary
- Extensive experience as a Global Assignment/Relocation Consultant managing the relocation process from start to finish
- Ability to research, identify and develop solutions to problems
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling interaction with various levels.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills, with other languages being advantageous
- Advanced level IT Computer packages skills - Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and job-related systems.
- Must be organised, able to function as part of a team and independently