Finance Manager (with a bit of compliance) Derby Based, £neg, excellent benefits CIMA/ACCA/ACA
Do you like working for a company that values its employees ? We are seeking a qualified Finance Manager for a friendly small business based on the outskirts of Derby Centre (free parking onsite)
You will be working in a progressive business reporting into the MD and will have full responsibility for the finance and compliance function. So, as the Finance and Compliance manager what will you be doing ?
- Production of monthly financial and management accounts, analysis and presentation to senior management.
- Production of budgets, outturns and forecasts.
- Business performance analysis and variance analysis.
- Treasury and cashflow forecasting.
- Production and submission of VAT return and PAYE, NI payments.
- Company payroll coordination and liaising with external payroll bureau for compilation.
- Day to day management of external service suppliers e.g., pension providers, insurance companies, health insurance, HMRC.
- Production of year end annual accounts and liaising with Auditor
- Business Continuity Compliance - ongoing review of Business Continuity Plan to review and maintain levels of compliance identifying risks and future business requirements.
- GDPR, PECR and other associated legislative compliance requirements across the business.
As the Finance and Compliance Manager we would like you to be fully qualified (Minimum Qualification; CIMA/ACCA/ACA), have great communication skills and an ability to explain financial terms in an easy-to-understand manner, strong MS Office skills including Excel and experience of Sage 50 (Cloud would be advantageous)
In return the company offers a competitive salary based on experience together with a discretionary company bonus of up to 10%, great holiday entitlement, and a whole host of other benefits
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now.